Forum

Notifications
Clear all

dating advice  

sandert
(@sandert)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I’ve been dating this guy for 3 weeks (3 dates). We’re suppose to go out next week on the 4th date. We exchanged each other’s birthdays on the first day, then on this last date I reminded him my birthday is this Saturday (it’s today). He has texted me every other day for almost a month except today on my actual birthday. Douchebag or an easy slip?

I don’t know if I’m just being a psycho and getting mad over nothing or if this is a dealbreaker. For me, this is a dealbreaker. I know we’ve only been on 3 dates but how hard is it to send a text saying “Happy Birthday” to a girl you like? My friends think I’m overreacting, but I don’t think I am. My thoughts are if he forgets your birthday in the beginning, what is it like going to be down the line.

Reidart
(@reidart)
Eminent Member

With the lockdown, life can get boring with the continuous “stay at home” slogan. But, you don’t have to soak in boredom until the last case of COVID-19. The Tinder passport feature option has been made available to all its users. You can travel the world by changing your location to another state or country and connect with people beyond your borders. I found some girls on this review of dating apps https://wizzlove.com/reviews/benaughty-review

ReplyQuote
sandert
(@sandert)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Also, some of the cues and features that build attraction (like touching) cannot be accomplished through a computer. So, such computer-mediated communication may have an artificial and unemotional quality.

ReplyQuote
PatriciaAdams
(@patriciaadams)

Thx for info

ReplyQuote
PatriciaAdams
(@patriciaadams)

Good morning, today I would like to talk to you about a great online slot that you can play on this slot games online free bonus . Meet the friendly free slots bonus amazing adventures! Slot machine will bring you many happy hours and great rewards if you try it out!

This post was modified 2 ani ago by PatriciaAdams

ReplyQuote
Share:
Eligon
Bucuresti