Forum

Do you love animals...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you love animals?  

FilingFree
(@filingfree)
Topic starter  

Do you love animals? It seems to me that they are simply perfect to use for a pleasant time. Animals nearby create a special atmosphere. Don't you think so?

Alinaa liked
ForbidenZone
(@forbidenzone)

Animals in the house really help us have a great time and survive difficult life situations. They help to cope with psychological problems and stress. This is important because in today's world it is not easy to deal with it. By the way, such animals undergo specialized certification https://myserviceanimal.org/products/service-dog-certificate/ Therefore, you can be sure that if you hire such a dog for therapeutic purposes, it will help you in everything.

ReplyQuote
JoonyyFlock
(@joonyyflock)

I just adore animals. .I have my own cat, Niki. He has lived with us for 5 years and is a real member of the family. I think using animals in therapy for healing is a really great idea.

ReplyQuote
Alinaa
(@alinaa)

I love animals; even I have many pets, including cats, dogs, parrots, and turtles. They are just adorable like human babies, and their craziness is awesome. I must say that no one bothers if they bring animals to their houses.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Eligon
Bucuresti